We are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Business Analyst to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The consultant will manage Business Analysis as part of an overall project team, deliver project artifacts, interface with clients, and deliver high quality Business Intelligence solutions.
Requirements and responsibilities include:
- Facilitates discussions with Project Sponsor, Stakeholders and Key Users to gather business and process flow requirements.
- Conducts interviews and work sessions with key users and translates results into the appropriate documentation
- Analyses and documents business processes and formulates the Business Problem definition.
- May document proposed business processes.
- Identifies current systems and tools leveraged by business users.
- Assists the Project Manager in Risk Analysis and mitigation planning.
- Prepares the Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Participates in the Presentation of Concept to gain acceptance by user population and obtain sign-off from Sponsor and Stakeholders.
- Provides input in the preparation of the target Data Models and performs data analysis.
- Assists the business in finalizing User test cases
- Reviews preliminary Test Plan and makes revisions accordingly.
- Supports the Application Team by being the functional 'go-to' person for resolving business related issues / decisions. Works closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Leads the preparation, test execution and verification of project components
- Experience as a Business Analyst in an Enterprise level Data warehousing environment
- Ability to quickly understand the business and the related processes
- Client facing skills are a must.
- Risk analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with outside clients and customers
- Ability to work in high-paced outside the box problem solving environment